DANCESATIONS COVID-19 PROCEDURES
We are so excited to welcome new & returning dance students into the classroom. Here are the safety measures you can count on when returning to Dancesations
ALL OF OUR STAFF ARE FULLY VACCINATED
OUR DANCERS & STAFF ARE OUR #1 CONCERN
1) Upon entry to the classroom dancers will have their temperature checked.
2) Class sizes are kept at a minimum to maintain social distancing. (Starburst Ballet & Rising Stars Combo max. of 8-10 students and 12 students in each class ages 6 & up)
3) The studio floor has been measured with 6X6 spaces and spots have been placed for dancers to stand on to ensure social distancing.
4) Proper sanitation is performed before classes with our new Ultra Mist fogging system. Soulution is 100% organic, non-corrosive, 100% biodegradable, eco friendly, 100% more effective than bleach and will kill 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and molds and is registered with Health Canada.
5) Touchless hand sanitizer is available for student use before and after class.
6) Masks must be worn to enter the facility and into the classroom. Once dancers have entered the classroom they may remove their mask for dancing. It is optional to wear a mask while dancing.
7) If your dancer is experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms and cannot join us for their dance class they may participate online via Zoom. Please give us plenty of notice to set this up and give proper codes for you to participate, or just watch to learn and practice at home.